[arch-haskell] Programmatic interface to AUR

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:35:29 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Don Stewart<dons at galois.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> We really need a Haskell interface to AUR, so we can track the status of
> all those packages, and automate more of their maintainance.
>
> Thoughts?

Depending on what we need it might be enough to wrap something around
the JSON interface to AUR.  I did some simple scripting yesterday,
unfortunately in Python since I found the JSON module[1] to require a
bit too much thinking for some quick experimentation as a distraction
from work :-)

What would we want it to do?

/M

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/json