[arch-haskell] PKGBUILDs for new gtk2hs

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sat Oct 12 07:36:23 UTC 2013

Hey all,

gtk2hs was cabalized and released on Hackage. It just works.

I ran cabal2arch over the .cabal files, and generated working packages
for everything except webkit, where it looks like webkit might be
missing in AUR? (Didn't check hard).

    haskell-vte-0.11.0
    haskell-svgcairo-0.11.0
    haskell-soegtk-0.11.0
    haskell-gtksourceview2-0.11.0
    haskell-gtkglext-0.11.0
    haskell-gstreamer-0.11.0
    haskell-gnomevfs-0.11.0
    haskell-glade-0.11.0
    haskell-gconf-0.11.0
    haskell-gtk-0.11.0
    haskell-pango-0.11.0
    haskell-cairo-0.11.0
    haskell-gio-0.11.0
    haskell-glib-0.11.0
    gtk2hs-buildtools-0.9

Are all in AUR now.

One major caveat: cabal2arch doesn't understand the
"pkgconfig-depends:" at the moement, which is where the gtk packages
are storing their C library dependencies. So the above packages only
work if you already installed the C deps.

I'll modify cabal2arch to also take into account, and interpret
pkgconfig-depends, and then we should be in business with new automated
Arch packages for gtk.

-- Don