[arch-haskell] Haskell packages for arch-haskell group

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Sat Oct 12 07:36:33 UTC 2013

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:22:56 -0700

Don> > Looks like peti and gour have enough energy to help with group
Don> > maintainership,

I'm ready to transfer ownership of all my haskell-related packages to
arch-haskell.

Don> though I'm unsure how to collectively maintain
Don> > the quality control information,
Don> >
Don> >     http://www.galois.com/~dons/arch-haskell-status.html

Maybe having some kind of 'overlay' at http://code.haskell.org/arch/
(darcs repo with all AUR packages) which can serve as 'testbed' and
then...

Don> (me) is updating packages as arch-haskell, we'll need some central
Don> site, and possibly a service :/ Thoughts?

...iow, similar to any other darcs-driven project.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG: CDBF17CA