[arch-haskell] Layout of ABS tree for Haskell packages?

Gour D. gour at atmarama.net
Sat Oct 12 07:36:52 UTC 2013

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:11:03 +0100
>>>>>> "Magnus" == Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:

Magnus> I'm not sure I understand what you mean here.  Would you mind
Magnus> giving an example?

Well, it would be nice and (maybe) easier to find some package if e.g
hdbc-sqlite3 would be under 'database' category instead of just 'lib'.

However, the problem is that if you browse categories available on
AUR, there is none labelled as 'database' 'cause there 18 categories
only including some very general like {gnome,kde,xfce,..}.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA