[arch-haskell] State of Affairs: Summarizing 83 days worth of experience

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:37:56 UTC 2013

On 09/01/11 16:36, Peter Simons wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> I have the impression that you are avoiding the substance of my original
> article in this thread. I posted that very long and very detailed message,
> because I believe that it's vital to understand the problems we have to
> solve before we try to solve them. I would love to hear your opinion about
> the issues I raised in a little more detail than "this sort of feedback is
> invaluable." If you feel that my feedback is invaluable, then please respond
> it instead of re-starting this thread from scratch, ignoring everything I
> already wrote.

I was probably too vague, because I was waiting for you to provide more
information.  In your initial email you say things are broken, but in my
opinion you don't provide enough information for me to understand WHY
you say
that.

I've replied to your initial email with some comments that you hopefully
find
more concrete.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org