[arch-haskell] How to determine whether a package is in or out in [haskell]?

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:39:40 UTC 2013

Regarding what to put in the repository, I would use AUR and aurvote. I
(and whoever want to) could maintain some aur package orphaned by
archhaskell user. Packages that take some vote go in arch-haskell. I don't
know how many people use yaourt, but I do and I would like to have as many
updated haskell package in AUR as possible, if we can't have all of them in
arch-haskell.

Cheers,
Fabio