[arch-haskell] Future of arch-haskell.

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:40:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

I recently found out arch-haskell has completely split from using archlinux.
I was wondering what your future plans are for arch-haskell as you
have become a completely separate entity. (providing all your own
packages)
I expressed in a previous mail that I would like to work together
rather than having you guys split off from arch completely, but that
is your choice.

I also read some mails on this ml about getting official status.
Splitting off completely and not communicating your intentions with me
is not going to get you an official status if that is your intention.
Instead, communication and coordination with me is crucial for that to
have any chance.

I am still for working together, but we need to start talking if you
also want to work together.
Otherwise, I wish this community the very best of luck if you choose
to completely split.

Cheers!