[arch-haskell] The PKGBUILD provides array

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:40:10 UTC 2013

On 03/08/2012 10:10 AM, Magnus Therning wrote:
> Good reason for re-adding the provides array. I'll make sure it's
> added the next time I re-build the ghc package. As Alessandro pointed
> out it's fairly easy to auto-generate it from the contents of
> 'cblrepo.db'.

A bit related is the separate group for [haskell] packages. Provided
that ghc will be located where it is in the habs tree, then we could
modify groups array for ghc like this:
groups=('fromHaskellRepo')
directly in the PKGBUILD file of the ghc package.
When cblrepo would generate any PKGBUILD file, it would just add the
groups variable so that it is the same as in the ghc PKGBUILD file.

Ghc's PKGBUILD file location would be taken relative from dbFile
location. Does it sound correct?

It would be cool if community/extra could do something similar but with
a **different** group name of course.

Peter.