[arch-haskell] cblrepo: minor corrections and questions

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Sep 23 11:03:53 CEST 2013

Issue #20:  https://github.com/magthe/cblrepo/issues/20

Issue #21: https://github.com/magthe/cblrepo/issues/21

> Questions:
> * How can I use cblrepo to generate PKGBUILDs from local Cabal files (i.e.
>   packages that are not on Hackage)?

That's not possible at the moment, but there's a ticket related to it
(though I suspect I greatly underestimated the amount of work involved
when I wrote it):

  https://github.com/magthe/cblrepo/issues/7

I'd be very grateful for patches.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

"Sendmail" and "make" are two well known programs that are pretty widely
regarded as being debugged into existence. That's why their command
languages are so poorly thought out and difficult to learn.  It's not
just you -- everyone finds them troublesome.
     -- Peter van der Linden, Expert C Programming, p. 220