[arch-haskell] Silly question (arch-haskell vs cabal)

Dawid Loubser dawid.loubser at ibi.co.za
Mon Sep 23 12:06:19 CEST 2013

Ramana, thank you for providing exactly the answer I was looking for! I
understand the differences between Cabal and cabal-install much better
now, thank you - this is a very informative article.

I have to admit, cabal-install has generallly just "worked" for me (as
an amateur starting out with Haskell), whereas arch-haskell has often
incurred failures when building. I am going to try again from a clean
sheet, and if I still have issues with arch-haskell, I will start
raising them with the community.

kind regards,
Dawid Loubser

Op Ma, 2013-09-23 om 10:48 +0100 skryf Ramana Kumar: