[arch-haskell] working with HABS

Linus Arver linusarver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:29:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

I want to compile HABS packages with the 'makeahpkg' script but the uses
of 'sudo' require me to enter my root password every once in a while.
This is annoying because I cannot just do

    ./makeahpkg -c -- $(cblrepo build base | tail -n +2)

and let it run overnight. In fact, at one instance the script just
exited on its own because I did not enter the root pasword in time. Is
there a workaround for this?

Also does anyone have recommendations for web storage services that
would work well with hosting my build of HABS packages? I've tried
DropBox but the current AUR package for it is unusable, at least with
Xmonad.

-L