[arch-haskell] Adding non-Hackage apps to habs

Richard Wallace rwallace at thewallacepack.net
Wed May 7 16:45:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'd like to get aura[1] added to habs.  I didn't realize when I started
that it isn't up on Hackage yet.  I did some experimenting trying to get it
added to habs, but it looks like there isn't really a way to add it to the
cblrepo.db since it isn't on Hackage.

It looks like the only way to get aura added is to create a static
directory with the PKGBUILD.  Would this be an acceptable approach or
should I push the maintainer to get aura added to Hackage instead (he said
that he will add version 2.0 to Hackage, but I can try and push to get the
current version up on Hackage)?

Thanks,
Rich