[Haskell-begin] Tangential Studies?

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:02:54 EDT 2008

The Haskell School of Expression is very good.  Maybe use what you learn
there to write your own music?  perhaps even render it visually with the
graphics library described in the book.

> The best way to improve coding ability is to actually code

or by reading other people's code.  The book "Beautiful Code" has some
interesting stuff, including one great chapter about concurrency by GHC's
Simon Peyton Jones.

-Greg