[Haskell-begin] Exercises for beginners and Natural Tansformations

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 02:28:28 EDT 2008

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:00:12 -0300, "Federico Brubacher"
<fbrubacher at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I think i will love this list :)

Thank you.  Please let us know if you have any suggestions for
improvement, comments, criticism, etc.

> [...]
>
>My friend who is more advanced in Haskell said this approach is good because
>you get to learn natural Transformations. So I googled that and I came up
>with this [2]. I can read al little bit of category theory but I would love
>to know how to apply [2] in the sum exercise.
>
> [...]
>
>[1] http://blog.tmorris.net/haskell-exercises-for-beginners/

It seems that you forgot to include the link to [2].  Which reference
was that?

-- Benjamin L. Russell