[Haskell-begin] Morphing Endo (ICFP Contest 2007)

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 02:13:25 EDT 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:46:34 +0900, Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>[...]
>
>However, I was able to find the following associated Web site with
>Google:
>
>Constraint Handling Rules (CHR)
>http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dtai/projects/CHR/

The above-mentioned previous reference was just for the top page of
CHR.  A more refined search revealed a page with Haskell-specific
library downloads for CHR, as follows:

DOWNLOAD IMPLEMENTATIONS - Constraint Handling Rules (CHR)
http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~dtai/projects/CHR/chr-impl.html

There, the following libraries for Haskell are listed:

    * HaskellCHR
      http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gjd/haskellchr/

    * STM-based CHR implementation, by Michael Stahl

http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~dtai/projects/CHR/systems/stmchr-0.1.tar.gz

    * CCHR: STM-based CHR implementation by Lam and Sulzmann
       http://taichi.ddns.comp.nus.edu.sg/taichiwiki/CCHR

I have replaced the previously dead link for CHR at "Applications and
libraries/Compilers and interpreters - HaskellWiki"
(http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Applications_and_libraries/Compilers_and_interpreters)
with the above-mentioned live one, and added links/descriptions for
the above-mentioned STM-based CHR implementation and for CCHR.

If I come up with any more specific information or ideas that seem
relevant for solving the problem, I'll post it in this thread.

-- Benjamin L. Russell