[Haskell-beginners] Re: [Haskell-begin] Re: New List

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 22:40:16 EDT 2008

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:47:59 -0300, "Vitor Cortines"
<vjcortines at gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm all for at least trying out [Haskell-beginners].
>I believe it's easier to understand on first look, even for non native
>English speakers.
>Let's give it a shot!

Since nobody has voiced any opposition to this proposal so far, I have
just switched the prefix for the subject line from "[Haskell-begin]"
to "[Haskell-beginners]."  Let's give this new prefix a trial period
of at least a few days if possible to see if it works....

Please let me know if you experience any problems with the new prefix.
If it turns out that readers of this mailing list/newsgroup don't like
it, I'll just switch it back.

-- Benjamin L. Russell