[Haskell-beginners] Parsing Revisited

Jeffrey Drake jeffd at techsociety.ca
Sun Nov 9 23:35:38 EST 2008

This helps a lot, and I can go over this in the morning. The only final
question I have is what you would use to apply all this to an arbitrary
string.

For example, in the following partially fictitious code: (based on
something I saw)

main = getContents >>= ...

What would ... be so that you can turn the [Char] into [TeX]? Or can I
specifically use the combinators only?

- Jeff