[Haskell-beginners] Possible to update Haskell syntax

cm cm at raytheon.com
Wed Nov 26 15:27:47 EST 2008

Thanks to Tillman Rendel for describing some of the philosphy behind Haskell syntax and for Brent Yorgey and Michael Snoyman for suggesting how the Haskell language itself could be used to produce a cleaner input syntax.  The multi-variable input functions are definitely of interest (but I have to understand how they work).

On another line of thought, I've always liked the syntax of the old PostScript language.  It then ocurred to me to search on the words "haskell postfix notation", and, naturally, someone in the Haskell world has considered this.