[Haskell-beginners] Re: Homework help (was Re: Help in Haskell)

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 04:32:01 EST 2008

Nevertheless, there is such a thing as a consensus, and given the role
of this mailing list, it does seem that rewriting the "Homework help -
HaskellWiki" page in a more egalitarian manner may be worth a try.
After all, any changes can be immediately reversed, and I can't see
any harm in rewriting the page in a more beginner-friendly manner.

Therefore, I have taken the liberty of revising the above-mentioned
HaskellWiki page in a less elitist manner, which had long been my
eventual intent.

We'll see what happens.  With luck, the new egalitarian tone will
stay.

-- Benjamin L. Russell