[Haskell-beginners] Installing Yi With GTK Frontend

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:11:57 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I am having issues installing Yi with the GTK frontend. I have GTK2hs
installed correctly but when I do 'yi --help' I get:
Usage: yi [option...] [file]
                 --self-check           run self-checks
  -f [frontend]  --frontend=[frontend]  Select frontend, which can be one
of:
                                        vty
  -y path        --config-file=path     Specify a configuration file
  -V             --version              Show version information
  -h             --help                 Show this help
                 --debug                Write debug information in a log
file
  -l [num]       --line=[num]           Start on line number
                 --as=[editor]          Start with editor keymap, where
editor is one of:
                                        emacs, vim, cua
                 --recompile-force      Force recompile of custom yi before
starting
                 --resume               Resume execution of yi from previous
state
                 --recompile            Recompile custom yi if required then
exit
                 --ghc-options=[flags]  Flags to pass to GHC

Does Yi need a specific version of Gtk2hs?
Thanks ...
-deech