[Haskell-beginners] Re: WWAAA... I hate monads

Ertugrul Soeylemez es at ertes.de
Fri Apr 24 10:18:01 EDT 2009

j.romildo at gmail.com wrote:

> > thanks for all your positive comments about my tutorial, both here
> > and through direct email.  I appreciate that very much. =)
> >
> > I'm glad that my work is helpful to the community.
>
> Would you provide a PDF version along with the HTML version?

That will require me to write another XSLT stylesheet, something which I
was going to do anyway, but haven't done yet.  If you would like to
convert it yourself, you'll find the original source files here:

  * http://ertes.de/articles/monads.xml
  * http://ertes.de/articles/Article.xsl
  * http://ertes.de/articles/Article.rng

Greets,