[Haskell-beginners] Re: WWAAA... I hate monads

Federico Brubacher fbrubacher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:37:10 EDT 2009

While i agree to some extent that analogies are bad in some sense , i found
this one really insightful when i was trying to put my head around monads :
http://www.haroldtherebel.com/2007/12/02/monads-and-schroedingers-cat/

what do u guys think ?

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Ertugrul Soeylemez <es at ertes.de> wrote:

> j.romildo at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > thanks for all your positive comments about my tutorial, both here
> > > and through direct email.  I appreciate that very much. =)
> > >
> > > I'm glad that my work is helpful to the community.
> >
> > Would you provide a PDF version along with the HTML version?
>
> That will require me to write another XSLT stylesheet, something which I
> was going to do anyway, but haven't done yet.  If you would like to
> convert it yourself, you'll find the original source files here:
>
>  * http://ertes.de/articles/monads.xml
>  * http://ertes.de/articles/Article.xsl
>  * http://ertes.de/articles/Article.rng
>

> Greets,
> Ertugrul.
>

> --
> nightmare = unsafePerformIO (getWrongWife >>= sex)
> http://blog.ertes.de/

Federico Brubacher
www.fbrubacher.com

Colonial Duty Free Shop