[Haskell-beginners] Problems with EclipseFP

Dmitry Simonchik dima at simonchik.net
Mon Dec 28 01:40:25 EST 2009

Hi

I installed eclipseFP just a couple of days ago. Everything seems to work
fine for me. I just followed instructions on eclipseFP homepage. Now my
Eclipse recognizes hs files and does correct syntax higlighting and is able
to report compilation errors on file save.

But actually after 10 mins of exploration I decided to switch back to my
previous editor (Kate) as it is more usefull for me :)