[Haskell-beginners] Advice on what to install

Stephen Blackheath [to Haskell-Beginners] mutilating.cauliflowers.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Mon Dec 28 15:09:53 EST 2009

Chris,

Whatever ships with the platform is usually best.  ghc-6.10 is very
stable, but ghc-6.12 has only just been released and so some libraries
on hackage don't work with it yet.  So, 6.10.4 is the best version to
use at the moment.

Welcome to the list - please ask away, and I hope you have fun learning
Haskell!

Steve