[Haskell-beginners] guitar tuner alike

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:00:25 EDT 2009

I don't know of any such libs on hackage, but I think your best bet
would be to find a C library which does what you want, then write an FFI
binding to it. Not only will you get the functionality you want, but you
could contribute a binding-library to hackage which would be _way
awesome_. You can find resources about FFI in Real World Haskell (google
it, the book is available free online), and of course Hoogle will be
helpful.

/Joe