[Haskell-beginners] module path? qtHaskell examples?

Michael Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:27:21 EDT 2009

Does GHC or GHCi let you specify the module search path via an
environment variable? I notice it can be specified on the command line
with -i. I don't want to type that every time, but I could always create
an alias (or on Windows, a "macro") for running ghc/ghci.

A second, unrelated question which I will put in the same email to
reduce traffic volume: does anyone have working examples of qtHaskell
programs?

Thanks,
Mike