[Haskell-beginners] Re: question from Yet Another Haskell Tutorial

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 07:33:29 EDT 2009

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:45:22 +0200, Daniel Fischer
<daniel.is.fischer at web.de> wrote:

>Simple mistake. YAHT was never systematically proofread to catch all
>such mistakes, so there are several still in. Nevertheless, it is an
>excellent tutorial.

Thank you both, Michael and Daniel.  I have compiled the information
in this thread into a new page, "Errata," in the YAHT Wikibook,
covering discrepancies between the original PDF and corrected HTML
versions of YAHT:

Haskell/YAHT/Errata - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell/YAHT/Errata

Please feel free to add to it or to correct it as would benefit
students of Haskell.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^