[Haskell-beginners] Re: Selecting a GUI toolkit

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:55:02 EDT 2009

This is one of many reasons why I don't believe any of these cross-
platform toolkits will ever be good enough to make truly native-like
UIs – The bottom line is that tab views are different between Mac OS
and other OSes, they have much more padding round them on Mac OS.
This means that any layout you create involving them will never work
on both platforms.

Bob