[Haskell-beginners] graphics.ui.wxcore

John Moore john.moore54 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:37:40 EDT 2009

Hi,
     Could someone please explain how to intall this. I have installed ghc
and gtk2Hs and tried running small programs to get an idea of the gui system
in Haskell. It keeps telling me cannot find graphics.ui.wxcore. Module
failed etc. I just very recently started to learn Haskell. ( I need an idea
for my final year project which at this moment is on functional programming
and want to find advantages/disadvantages of the gui system in Haskell)
                                   Regards
                                   John