[Haskell-beginners] Re: How to import the Data.Char library in Hugs?

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 02:05:46 EDT 2009

My apologies; another respondent in this forum responded in a private
e-mail message that I had misrecognized your ":l" (a colon followed by
a lowercase 'L') for a vertical bar; I was using a variable-width
font; perhaps I should have double-checked using a fixed-width font.

I stand (er, sit, rather) corrected, as follows:

Hugs>:l Data.Char
Data.Char>:?

Incidentally, if WinHugs cannot have multiple loaded modules unless
they are put in a file and loaded therein, then what is the difference
between the ":l" (a colon followed by a lowercase 'L') and ":a" (a
colon followed by a lowercase 'A') commands?

-- Benjamin L. Russell

http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^