[Haskell-beginners] Compiling C into Haskell

Hein Hundal hundalhh at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 08:39:04 EDT 2010

Thanks Allan!

   I was hoping the C-Haskell mix would work.  I am glad to hear that you have good things to say about it.

   My main reason for thinking about the C-to-Haskell compiler was to address the question "Say you had a C program.  Can you always convert it to Haskell in such a way that the compiled Haskell is not too slow and does not need too much memory?"  Supposing that too slow means slower than 1/4 the speed of C and too much memory means twice the memory of C.

   Do you know the answer to this question?

Cheers,
Hein