[Haskell-beginners] How to avoid Gmail attachments? ("An HTML attachment was scrubbed")

Amy de Buitléir amy at nualeargais.ie
Wed Aug 4 10:17:31 EDT 2010

> "-------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>
> The url seems to be a copy of my mail.

In gmail, on the toolbar right above the message, there's a button for
"plain text". I think that will do the trick. If you don't see "plain
text", but you see "rich formatting", then you're already in plain
text mode. When you're replying to messages from the mailing list,
you'll be in plain text mode by default. It's only when you start a
new message that you need to do this.