[Haskell-beginners] Why does this work in a program, but cause a seg fault in ghci?

Kurt Häusler kurt.haeusler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:46:27 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 5:56 AM, Maciej Podgurski
<maciej.podgurski at googlemail.com> wrote:

> What system are you on?

It was a mixture of an old darwin port of 6.10.4 that I had forgotten
about, and came first in my path, and the second most recent Haskell
platform on Mac OS.

I deleted the darwin port, and updated the Haskell platform and now it
works as expected.

I am a bit worried there might be a few nasty surprises hiding in my
.cabal though, but there doesn't seem to be a command to force a
recompilation of everything installed by cabal so for now I will
assume it is not necessary.