[Haskell-beginners] Equivalence of Inheritance

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:30:32 CET 2010

Now that this is straightened out, I went back to what I was doing in the
first place and realized that I haven't solved my problem.

Given

data Person =
      Man {name :: String, age :: Int, prostateCondition :: Condition}
  | Woman {name :: String, age :: Int, ovaryCondition    :: Condition}

I'd like to define something like this.

type MensGroup = [Man]

Is there a way to do something like that?
*
-- Russ *
*
*