[Haskell-beginners] Is there a an include statement equivalence in Haskell

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:27:39 EST 2010

Hi

It's generally bad idea to include source code in this manner. It is
error prone, hard to understand and ugly. It's really better to use
modules instead.

But if you *really* want to rely on such hacks, then yes, it's
possible. Simply use cpp's #include. But first you need to enable CPP
extension. One way of doing it is writing this line as the first line:
> {-# LANGUAGE CPP #-}

With cpp in game you can then write:
> #include "common.hs"

Best regards