[Haskell-beginners] consing an element to a list inside a file

kane96 at gmx.de kane96 at gmx.de
Wed Feb 10 16:06:23 EST 2010

It's just a part of a more complex exercise
I have to read an input of the user. After that he can decide if he wants to add another input. If not, all inputs the user did should be printed on the screen. So I want to add each input to a list and print the list at the end.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------