[Haskell-beginners] consing an element to a list inside a file

kane96 at gmx.de kane96 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 18 19:54:05 EST 2010

ok, looks much easier and works :)

But what are now the correct signatures for the function? Normally the "one and only" function should be: readCal :: IO Calendar
My function are: readCal = readCal2 datelist
and: readCal2 datelist = do... which returns the Calendar (the list of dates)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
NEU: Mit GMX DSL über 1000,- ¿ sparen!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02