[Haskell-beginners] single responsibility principle vs functional programming

Joe Van Dyk joe at fixieconsulting.com
Wed Jan 27 17:43:27 EST 2010

Thanks, I'm starting to get it.

Perhaps what I need to do is take a small standard OOP system and try
converting it to FP.

Or perhaps there's already examples of such a thing I could look at?

Joe

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Stephen Blackheath [to
Haskell-Beginners] <mutilating.cauliflowers.stephen at blacksapphire.com>

--
Joe Van Dyk
http://fixieconsulting.com