[Haskell-beginners] Re: Having fun with yesod, and a few questions came up.

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Jul 16 03:02:13 EDT 2010

I've put together a repository on github[1] that has examples of hosting a
simple Yesod application. The nonroot variants show you how to host your
application at some place other than the domain root.

I've only included lighttpd config files, since that's all I use on a
regular basis. I'm happy to take patches from anyone having experience with
other servers.

Michael

[1] http://github.com/snoyberg/yesod-hello