[Haskell-beginners] general comments requested

Michael Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Jul 17 15:35:42 EDT 2010

I'm wondering if I could get really general comments on my program...
like notes about language features I'm failing to take advantage of.

This is part of a program to convert MusicXML to a simpler
representation which I then manipulate. Most of the data is defined in
MusDoc.Data:

<http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=27679#a27679>

and the functions are defined in MusDoc.FromXml:

<http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=27678#a27678>

A module called XmlAccess can access various interesting parts of the
MusicXML document in a way that lets me ignore most of its complexity:

<http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=27680#a27680>

MusicXML Haskell module can be found here:

<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/musicxml>

Thanks,
Mike