[Haskell-beginners] "module Main" from hitchhikers guide cd fit example

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Jul 28 05:06:02 EDT 2010

    Johann> The "module Main were" has to be the first line in the file.

Thanks for the quick reply.  That suggests a bugfix is needed in the
hitchhikers guide.  In "Parsing the input" the first block of code contains
an import state, definition of parseInput, declaration of data and
definition of dirAndSize.  Right after that it states:

    Just add those lines to the top of "cd-fit.hs".

which is exactly what I did...  I realize it's a wiki, so in theory I could
edit the text, but at this stage of the game you probably don't want me
crashing around there.

Skip