[Haskell-beginners] Re: Announcement: Real World Haskell - Reading Group

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 13:54:58 EDT 2010

Jeff Greer <jgreer613 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Russel,Thanks for the suggestion to start a Haskell Reading Group mail list. At the current time, I can not fit it into my schedul...  full time teaching job, gard school, and family....I hope some find the reading group useful.
> -- http://teacherwikiweb.com

My pleasure.  Incidentally, another great book I would suggest for a
reading group would be _Programming in Haskell_ [1], by Graham Hutton.

Does anybody have any plans to start a reading group for this book?

-- Benjamin L. Russell

[1] Hutton, Graham. _Programming in Haskell._ Cambridge: Cambridge
University Press,
2007. Print. <http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh/book.html>.
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^