[Haskell-beginners] Compiling Test.hs from reactive-fieldtrip

Nathan Huesken haskell at lonely-star.org
Tue Jun 8 22:13:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to compile the Test.hs form reactive-fieltrip.
I did:
ghc --make
Test
(22:09) [1 of 3] Compiling FRP.Reactive.FieldTrip.Adapter
( FRP/Reactive/FieldTrip/Adapter.hs, FRP/Reactive/FieldTrip/Adapter.o )
[2 of 3] Compiling FRP.Reactive.FieldTrip ( FRP/Reactive/FieldTrip.hs,
FRP/Reactive/FieldTrip.o ) [3 of 3] Compiling Test
( Test.hs, Test.o )

Wonderfull, only it is not giving me an executable, only Test.o.

It has a main function, so how can I compile it?
Thanks!
nathan