[Haskell-beginners] Compiling

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Fri Jun 25 01:34:29 EDT 2010

First, thanks for the reply Daniel.  I just wanted to add that I needed to
use the command line "ghc --make hello.hs.  I first tried "ghc --make hello
hello.hs" and this didn't work.  The second is closer to the command line
that I used when I had the case error in the source code.

Regards
Chris Saunders