[Haskell-beginners] Question about data structures

Patrick LeBoutillier patrick.leboutillier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:17:37 EST 2010

Russ,

If I understand correctly KenKen is something like Sudoku except that
the (more complicated) "cages"
constraints replace the usual "square" constraints.

Have you seen these sudoku solvers: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Sudoku ?

Maybe you can get ideas there on how to attack the problem in a more
functional fashion.

Patrick