[Haskell-beginners] Looking for some pro bono haskell work

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 15:45:12 CEST 2011

Good morning,
Thanks for the advice.
I sent an email to Zvon and volunteered to help them with the examples of
Haskell functions in their "Haskell Reference Page"
The projects that I envisage are:
     - I tried to get TK installed but was unable to do so, if someone is
working this install, I would be willing to test it for them...
     - If anyone is working on a web front-end to Haskell, I would be
willing to participate...
Good day