[Haskell-beginners] Haskell Package for Mac issues

Andrew n marshall andrew.n.marshall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:38:37 CEST 2011

On 4/5/11 12:53 PM, Andrew n marshall wrote:
> Downloaded the 32bit Haskell Platform, and now things seem to work.
> 64bit build seems to be the root cause.

Strike that.   I had forgotten that I left a 10.5 SDK symlink in place,
which I think I'm going to live with for the time being. <sigh>

Also... I forgot to run brew update before installing ghc, which gave me
the older version.  Looking through the Homebrew formulas, I see
Homebrew is suppose to install ghc 7.0.3