[Haskell-beginners] happstack versus yesod

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Wed Apr 6 15:18:04 CEST 2011

Good morning,
Thank you for your very informative comments...
I'm starting Yesod and will , now, also take a look at happstack...
I'm an independent software consultant, so I'm looking for a way to make
money using Haskell...
I tried installing the TK interface to Haskell but was unable to get it
loaded...I spent about a week on it before finally abandoning this effort...
So, I was about ready to give up on Haskell, since I couldn't figure how to
connect it to TK or to the web, and then along came Yesod and Happstack,
hopefully, to the rescue...
I'll let you know how I make out
Wish me luck