[Haskell-beginners] (no subject)

Luca Ciciriello luca_ciciriello at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:35:20 CEST 2011

Hi All.I'm using GHC with MacOS X 10.6.7 (Xcode4). I've installed GHC 7.0.3 and the HackageDB package hsgsom. Then, for my motivation, I've uninstalled GHC.To remove GHC I've used the uninstaller tool and I've manually removed the folder /Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework. I've also manually removed the folder /Users/MyUser/Library/Haskell and the folder /Users/MyUser/.cabalNow I've installed GHC again, but when I try to install the package hsgsom cabal tells to me that the package is already installed and I have to use the --reinstall flag. So, where the information of the installed packages are stored on my system? How can I remove all Haskell dependencies from my system in order to start with a clean installation?Thanks in advance for any answer.Luca.