[Haskell-beginners] Good reads?

Christopher Svanefalk christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:51:44 CEST 2011

Hey all,

I have mostly been brought in imperative/OOP languages. In connection
with my college studies, however, I have taken great interest in the
functional paradigm, and would very much like to dig deeper into it.

I am currently reading through Peyton-Jones "Haskell: The Craft of
Functional Programming" (2nd ed.), as well as a great paper published by
one of my professors
(http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~rjmh/Papers/whyfp.html). However, what
other works, in your opinions, should I look into to get a more complete
understanding of functional programming?

Thanks in advance!

Chris